Each One Bring One
TRTA membership initiative "Each One Bring One," gives members a chance to win $100! The member's name will be submitted for a drawing for each member recruited to join the state association.
As the local unit first vice-president/membership chairman, please be sure your members follow these procedures to ensure that the records for the prize drawing are accurate.
• A member is eligible for entry in the drawing for each new member recruited to join the state association. A new recruit is defined as a person who has never before joined TRTA or who has not been a member in the past three years.
• When a new member joins, they should submit their dues and the "Each One Bring One" recruitment form to the local unit treasurer. The local unit treasurer confirms payment and the new member's eligibility for the initiative.
• All completed "Each One Bring One" recruitment forms must be submitted to the local unit first vice-president/membership chairman.
• The local unit first vice-president/membership chairman will forward the recruitment forms to the district first vice-president.
• The district first vice-president will retain the recruitment forms, which will then be used as tickets for the prize drawing. The recruiting TRTA member will receive one entry per each new member recruited.
• The district first vice-president will bring all recruitment forms to the district caucus where the drawing will be conducted at the TRTA Annual Convention.
• The winners will be announced and presented with a crisp $100 bill during the caucus. Should a winner not be present, the district president may collect the award on the winner's behalf or request that a $100 check be mailed to the winner from the TRTA office following the convention.