The TRTA App is Here, Download it Today!
With in-person functions cancelled through the end of the year, it is more important than ever to connect with each other in the digital world. Now, there’s an app for that! TRTA’s new mobile app can be used year-round and seamlessly interfaces with current TRTA technologies and databases.
Download the TRTA app to by going to your device’s app store and searching for “TRTA” or using the links below. The app is available for both Android and Apple users and for both cellular phones and tablets but does not have an interface for computers at this time.
The TRTA.org website and the TRTA mobile app use the same username and password. For most, your username is your member ID and your password is trta123. Please email email@example.com for any assistance with your login credentials.
App Features and Highlights
With one app, you will be able to stay connected with your peers and fellow retirees every day!
- Push Notifications: Never miss a beat by receiving push notifications (similar to text messages) directly to your phone
- Forums: Discuss TRTA-related or lifestyle topics and stay connected with fellow retirees in this increasingly disconnected time
- Resources: Access the library to download membership forms and documents that every member needs
- News Feed: Read and comment on the most current Inside Line and learn about legislation that might affect you
- Directory: Find other app users you can network with, regardless of your geographic location
- Events: Explore the calendar of upcoming (virtual) TRTA events
- Contests: Participate in contests and prize drawings; get started today to increase your chances of winning!