Give a Gift from the Heart by Donating to TRTF Today!
Thank you, members of the Texas Retired Teachers Association (TRTA) for joining us during Foundation Month in November, a time to honor the charitable work done by our partner organization, the Texas Retired Teachers Foundation (TRTF).
Your astounding generosity has helped TRTF raise $74,000 of our $100,000 goal!
We are so very close to meeting our goal and today, we would like to make one final plea with the members of TRTA during this holiday season to donate to causes that directly impact Texas educators of the past, present, and future.
Thanks to the members of TRTA, TRTF has distributed $800,500 to educators of the past, present, and future all across Texas since 2008!
Please help us continue our worthy and vital programs by making a donation today as a gift to honor a family member, friend, or loved one. After you have made your donation online, you may print and mail this lovely holiday card to the person you have honored, spreading both holiday cheer and the joy of helping Texas educators! What a wonderful way to celebrate the season and a person you care for deeply.
Your donation can support one or all of the following charitable programs:
- “A Helping Hand”
- assists public education retirees with emergency financial assistance for a short-term hardship, such as home or auto repairs, medical or dental bills, utility bills, groceries, and much more
- Disaster Relief Fund
- assists public education employees and retirees who require emergency financial assistance for a short-term hardship due to an unforeseen and widespread disaster
- Beginning Teacher Scholarships
- offers funds to first-year teachers to support the cost of certification tests and test results, as well as for purchasing resources for their first classroom
- Classroom Assistance Grants
- impacts not only the lives of the educators, but the many students that they influence every day, by supporting the cost of classroom projects
- Lehr-Pritchard Endowment Fund
- Funds donated to the Lehr-Pritchard Endowment will be invested and earnings will be used to fund the “A Helping Hand” program.
- TRTF Tutor Program
- matches retired Texas public-school teachers, with students, families, and districts that need tutoring services and support
Please Donate Today
Since the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, TRTF’s programs have become more important than ever. Our school children, teachers, and retirees need our help! As a 501(c)(3), we are in a unique position to raise donations and deploy them through our unique charitable programs. We are determined to help!
Please consider making your tax-deductible charitable contribution to TRTF. You may donate online here or call 1.800.880.1650 and ask for Sarah.