After one week of early voting, more than 25 percent of registered voters in Texas have cast a ballot by mail or in person! Nearly 2.5 million voters have made their choice already. That is an amazing turnout for Texas!
There are two more weeks until election day on Tuesday, November 3. Will your voice be counted this election?
Where to Vote Early
- The Texas Secretary of State’s website has early vote locations by entering your TDL and birthdate (click the link to access the system).
- Most counties have early voting sites listed on their websites.
Mark Your Calendars!
- October 23, 2020 — Vote by mail application due
- October 13-30, 2020 — Early Voting
- November 3, 2020 • 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. — Election Day
Thank you for being a member of TRTA and supporting issues that affect retired Texas public school personnel. If you’re not a member already, join us today. We hope all of our members are doing well and making their voting plans now! Please stay safe, and either vote by mail or make a plan to vote during the early voting period and avoid long lines and big crowds.
Stay tuned to the Inside Line for additional information as we get closer to the election. You can also download the TRTA app to receive all of the latest election updates and communicate with your fellow retirees.